UPDATE: WorkFlowy remembers the expand/collapse state of your last view for each bullet, and that’s a nice thing. This post has been updated with a new method that will not alter these expand/collapse states.
I recommend you read all the instructions before clicking the search link in Step #1.
1) Click on this WorkFlowy search.
This will enter last-changed:10000d in WorkFlowy’s home page search box, finding every bullet you’ve edited or created in the last 10,000 days. That should cover things. Have some patience, it may take a few seconds to render your last 27 years of work.
2) Type Ctrl+A twice to select all bullets (use Cmd for Mac).
3) Look at the right pop up menu to revel in your bullet proclivity.
4) Press Esc to clear the search.
* The last-changed: search operator automatically toggles to Completed:Visible. If you want to count only incomplete bullets, click the toolbar to toggle back to Completed:Hidden and repeat Step #2.
Bonus Tip: Count all the bullets under a single bullet
- Zoom on the bullet
last-changed:10000din the search box
- Press Tab to move focus away from the Search box
- Repeat from Step #2.