(and how to fix it Windows)
Update 12/8/2015: WorkFlowy has changed these shortcuts for Windows users, but left them the same for Mac and Linux users. Chromebook users are reporting problems.
WorkFlowy has great keyboard shortcuts, including a handy hidden pair that allow you to quickly navigate between siblings in your WorkFlowy outline. They are great for reviewing a list of items, in all of WorkFlowy’s zoomed and focused splendor. And if you use WorkFlowy, you may have list or two to review.
Mac & Linux:
- Ctrl+Shift+0 goes down the list
- Ctrl+Shift+9 goes up the list
- Alt+Shift+0 goes down the list
- Alt+Shift+9 goes up the list
Let’s have GIF Master Frank of Do Way, Way More in WorkFlowy fame show you:
Warning! This pair is addictive.
If you use Windows you may discover Ctrl+Shift+0 doesn’t work, meaning you can only go “up” your list… and that pushes this tip into the “not so handy” column. Here’s how to fix it:
* Hit the Windows Key and type *”control”*
* Open the Control Panel desktop app
* Under: *Clock, Language, and Region* Click: *Change Input Methods*
* On the left Click: *Advanced settings*
* Under: *Switching input methods*, Click: *Change language bar hotkeys*
* With *Between input languages* selected, Click: *Change Key Sequence..*
* Click: both *Not Assigned* radio buttons, and Click: *OK*
* Click: *Apply* and *OK*
* Restart the computer